• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Inspector Lewis season 8

marinco

Problems with Endeavour season 8 DVD's. Was also flagged by a blu-ray user. See attached log files.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info_F_Lewis S8 D1.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info_F_Lewis S8 D2.ziplog
    789.1 KB · Views: 3
Wrong section, topic moved. Please read the forum section names. That's a dvd, you're in the BLU-RAY section. 'problems with DVD's' which problem would that be exactly? Redfox staff aren't mind-readers nor do they have crystal balls.

Was posted under DVD, don't know why you see it in blu-ray. Don't log files tell you what's wrong? Same problems as for Grantchester season 2, which you say you fixed. Quality rating low, CRC errors reported by CloneDVD2.

No it wasn't, hence the redirect currently present in Blu-ray section to here. I moved it. I didn't say anything was fixed. Pete did. Please provide the EXACT error message CloneDVD gives you.

CloneDVD2 sees more episodes than there actually are on a single disk, resulting in a quality assessment of 88% (contents won't fit on a DVD-DL disk), and then reports:

F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_6.VOB: read error
Data error (cyclic redundancy check).
If reading the media has failed (etc.)
[File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_20_6.VOB 23 PictureReader]

This is a PBS-authored disk. It shows the identical symptoms as Grantchester season 2, which I believe you fixed previously. It's likely the same root cause.

Grantchester season 2 (and 20-30 other titles, too) was fixed with AnyDVD 8.0.4.0. Protection is similar, so if you upgrade to AnyDVD 8.0.4.0 or better, all should be good. You can use the trial version to check it out.

Last edited:
cant believe i missed the version number lol. 7690, nice catch james

Back