Inside Out Can't Be Scanned

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by YAUN, Dec 23, 2015.

1. YAUN

YAUN New Member

RedBox version of non Blu-Ray DvD of Inside Out. Country of origin is probably US. AnyDvD 7.6.6.0 and AnyDvD 7.6.6.1 (on a PC) loop endlessly with "AnyDVD is scanning the disc! The disc you have inserted will be available shortly. Please wait." As a result, I can't seem to find a logfile, I assume, since there is no successful scan. Clicking "Default" does not change this outcome. Hope this helps; will provide any info that will help resolve this if I can. Thank you.

2. scotton

scotton Well-Known Member

Since this movie has been out for a while can you check for scratches on disk or clean it. Its just a guess .

3. squidracerX

squidracerX Member

I am having this same issue, I had older version and it wouldn't work, but i just bought lifetime subscription for 7.6.8.0 for $100 just to burn this movie haha WHOOPS no refunds.
    And i still get the endless loop of it trying to scan, and not. Also Inside Out from Redbox. Wont even make a logfile...

movie will play, i cant sit and watch it on my laptop, but it wont unlock program.

4. squidracerX

squidracerX Member

Oh after puttering and not scanning, i closed out and maybe it did make a ziplog? I attached - hope its right?

My computer starts wigging out like its making scans over and over so its hard to just let it keep running. i get 100s of notifications over and over...

Attached Files:

5. squidracerX

squidracerX Member

I got en error that popped up now - anydvd exception!
    please post this dump file....

Not sure what any of that means, but here is the dumpfile....

Attached Files:

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

There's another block like that, looks like defective but I could be wrong. Read errors usually have sense 3 or 5. James will have to take a look.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

7. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it is a defective and / or dirty disc and / or drive.