• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Insert ANY disk to continue.

Since Kane's Wrath works until I reboot, what does that mean? Is there something I can do about it or do I need to wait for a new version?

Also, any ideas on Universe at War?

Thanks

Sorry, you are right. It does not work after rebooting. I thought I tried that before, but I guess I was wrong.

Is there something I can do for that?

I'm honestly not sure. I think matthew would be the one best able to answer your questions.

This "insert disc" issue is being specifically looked at for the next release. There should be a beta up in a day or so. Please try this beta.

Any news about this issue? I'm using Game Jackal Pro 3.0.1.5 and it worked fine on my old machine with Windows XP, but I can't get any game profile to work on my new machine with Vista, unless I keep some DVD in the drive (even an empty DVD is ok). Also, some games specifically complain that there's "no disc in drive" instead of saying that it is the wrong disc.

If relevant, my DVD drive model is: Samsung SH-S203B/BEWE 20X DVD+/-RW SATA

Disabling/enabling UAC, updating the game profile, rebooting etc. make no difference. There always has to be SOME disc in the DVD drive in order to make the games load with GJ.

At least for me, I still get several games that only work with a disk in the drive, notably Civ IV, and Age of Empire series. At least they work though.

Shang/The House, have you made a new profile since installing GJ 3.0.1.5?

Sorry, I have not been able to update 3.1.0.5 yet. I am on the road, I did not want to bring the disks with me and that is why I bought GJ in the first place 8)

Under settings, there is an option called "Advanced logging", enable this option and then run one of the profiles causing the issue. Once done, post the summary.log file.

Back