• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Insergent 3D Canadian

Jeff R 1

The disc itself is not allowing the proper use of the process monitor, it shows this in the screen shot.
It's a rental from a private store, so it maybe from Wal-Mart, but I can't be sure where the owner gets his stock from _ sometimes it shows up in a parcel.
I also tried the proc mon in W8.1 and got the same result where other discs work fine.
999 is the last playlist of the Dolby Atmos Intro.
If I run AnyDVD HD then a playlist of 354 is shown.
But because the process monitor will not functioning properly with out AnyDVD HD running, I can't even be sure that 354 is even the correct playlist.
Power DVD plays while AnyDVD is running and doesn't go to black screen, so may I assume that the disc is being handled properly ?
Here is the Jar file as well as the log file anyway.
Thanks

View attachment 38217

Last edited:
Back