• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Initialize WasapiClient failed

Baserunner

Hello,

Recently Wasapi stopped working for ReClock with MPC-HC (and madVR). I tried uninstalling everything and putting every setting in again but that didn't work. After hours of searching I am still kinda lost.

Anyone know what I can do to make it work again?

Edit for settings:
Exclusive mode is enabled in sound settings in Windows, all enhancements disabled. Running via NVidia drivers through HDMI to my Yamaha receiver.

Attachments

• reclock.png
    reclock.png
    197.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
You could post a zipped ReClock logfile.

Yes exclusive is allowed, higher priority. Don't know if it's the same principle but Windows Audio Session in iTunes works fine... 6 channels worked before, everything else in my system works with 6 channels.

Yes exclusive is allowed, higher priority. Don't know if it's the same principle but Windows Audio Session in iTunes works fine... 6 channels worked before, everything else in my system works with 6 channels.
Sorry, I have no idea why it doesn't work.

Same error here with "6 channel not supported by hardware/driver".

Edit: just happened with a 5 channel source. (?). Edit2: doesn't crash/errors with use ac-3 encoding, but then, no sound.

Last edited:
Maybe some driver update from Nvidia broke something with HDMI audio?

I'm with an rx460 in a new build; the same rx460 was working with another computer, but no clue which version of reclock I had at that time..

I think I tried an other driver version from Nvidia which should have worked in the past, but that didn't work also.

Back