• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Inglorious Bastards Original

kzar

I could not back up my movie. It would get to 50% of the 4th VOB file and have read errors. Is this a new copy protection? I have Windows XP and uptodate CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Thanks. Kzar

I could not back up my movie. It would get to 50% of the 4th VOB file and have read errors. Is this a new copy protection? I have Windows XP and uptodate CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Thanks. Kzar

Nobody can tell until you post an AnyDVD logfile.

If kzar is referring to the original 1978 version of Inglorious Bastards that was released by Severin Films in 2008 on DVD then I can say that CloneDVD 2.9.2.5 beta and AnyDVD 6.5.7.5 beta had no issues whatsoever with handling it. The disc has no CSS nor any structural protection. The only real limitation is that it is locked to Region 1.

Summary for drive U: (AnyDVD 6.5.7.5)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S223F SB03 1219
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1845424 sectors (3604 MBytes)
Total size: 3375712 sectors (6593 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: IB_D1
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Back