• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Info: How to Ask for Help - BEFORE you post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
In order for people to better help you, and for you to get the help you desire quicker like posting a log file etc, please take note of the following information *before* posting.

FIRST: Ensure you are using the latest version of AnyDVD. If you are a registered owner, try the beta version that's stickied at the top of this forum.

If that does not solve your problem, follow these guidelines for creating a new post asking for help:

1) Post the title, region, and if possible country the title was PURCHASED from

2) Create and post a log:
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your system tray.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zipped file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

If you are not able to create a log the normal way, please do the following instead:
a) Click, start, Programs, SlySoft, AnyDVD, and select the AnyDVD System Information link
b) Post the resulting INFO zip file using the instructions above

Last edited by a moderator:
Additional posting help

When you request assistance on the SlySoft Forum you can greatly increase the effectiveness of any response by reviewing this thread first and then providing the readers with as much information as possible about your problem.

1. Get and install the latest version of AnyDVD as seen at the very top of this Forum
Many times a beta is shown here and this may contain the fix you need for your disc. If not already done, please install that version and proceed as needed.

2. Set "Default" status in AnyDVD
Left click the AnyDVD icon in the system tray (lower right of your screen) and click "default". Try your disc again. If this works we want to know about it anyway. When you post be sure to mention what setting you changed that caused your error.

3. Next, tell us about your problem but explain it and avoid under-statements like:

"won't work"
"can't copy anything"
"stopped working"
"Help!!"
I COULD NOT MAKE A BACK UP COPY
"keeps stopping"
"I'm getting errors when I copy"
"All other DVDs work, just this one will not"
"I am having problems copying my movies"
Any idea what I can do about a DVD that won't copy?

Tell us:

the title of the disc and its country of origin
what you are trying to do or setting you wanted to use when the error occurred
IMPORTANT: what is the error message?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back