• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

individual threds

Stryka1

We should be able to post (create) individual threads (post's/topic's) referring to each game, w/ the topic title as the name of the game, and then say we wanted to know if fear worked all we'd need to do is run a search for "fear", the way it's set up now, you want me to search 2 post with multiple reply's and multiple page's, hellz no!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Last edited:
We should be able to post (create) individual threads (post's/topic's) referring to each game, w/ the topic title as the name of the game, and then say we wanted to know if fear worked all we'd need to do is run a search for "fear", the way it's set up now, you want me to search 1 post with multiple reply's and multiple page's, hellz no!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
To me it makes sense to keep all of them in one place.

We should be able to post (create) individual threads (post's/topic's) referring to each game, w/ the topic title as the name of the game, and then say we wanted to know if fear worked all we'd need to do is run a search for "fear", the way it's set up now, you want me to search 2 post with multiple reply's and multiple page's, hellz no!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

All you have to do is visit here (or search the thread):
http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

Other than that, I view each thread as an individual troubleshooting case. Not everyone has the exact same problem with a game; it depends on OS, etc.

Last edited:
To me it makes sense to keep all of them in one place.

your so called sense or ease? not having to read all the crap you dont care about, *NHL '07 Works, So does Nascar '07" Then 5 pages and 2 replys later I find far cry doesnt work, i just wasted 3 hrs. looking through the doesnt and does work posts

your so called sense or ease? not having to read all the crap you dont care about

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Do you have a specific issue with a game, the search functions in the forum, or are you just going to complain?

If you're just going to complain, you will find yourself unwelcome in these forums very quickly. And if you want help or are trying to make a suggestion, you're going about it the wrong way.

I apoligize very much so, and I did not intend to sound rude i was merely suggesting

I apoligize very much so, and I did not intend to sound rude i was merely suggesting

If you are having a problems profiling a specific game, feel free to create a new thread, and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

But, and I don't expect you to appreciate this, when you have 4+ people posting about issues that may not be related to each other in the same thread (other than they are all playing the same game or trying to backup some dvd movie), troubleshooting becomes very confusing (this has happened a lot in the Anydvd and Clonedvd forums; I try to separate each person's posts into a separate thread and then troubleshoot in each thread). Not everyone's problems are always exactly the same even if they all involve the same game, dvd movie, etc.

Often people will jump into an existing thread and write, "Hey, I'm having the exact same problem." Well, quite often they aren't having the exact same problem. They are just trying to backup/profile the same movie, game, or whatever, but the cause of why they are experiencing issues is different.

So while I appreciate you may be having difficulties finding what you want, for the sake of making troubleshooting easier I tend to prefer having one person with a problem in a single thread, while everyone who replies tries to help that person. So I tend to think of a single thread as a case, and if the issue is resolved, I can move on to the next case (I mostly troubleshoot in the Anydvd and Clonedvd forums though).

In the end, Matthew is the one in this forum who matters the most. If he wants things done your way, I will attempt to accommodate him as best as I can.

Last edited:
Back