• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Independence Day: Audio Mis-Match/Video Stutter halfway into the movie...any advise?

BigFree

Independence Day: Audio Mis-Match/Video Stutter halfway into the movie...any advice?

Greetings all! I'm hoping to work through some of the initial glitches and figure out work-arounds for them.

I made 2 different .iso's and both exhibit the same issue for Independence Day. There are 54 chapters for the movie. Beginning at chapter 26 a very noticeable video stutter and dialog mis-match occur and remain through the rest of the chapters.

When mounting the .iso's and playing them on the computer the stutter and dialog mis-match are just a little noticeable from chapter 26 and onwards, but on BD's burned from the .iso's the effects are even more noticeable. I burned one using CloneBD and the other using the Windows 7 embedded .iso burning ability (25GB). I also have ImageBurn, but didn't use it yet.

Since I see the stutter, slightly, on the mounted .iso's I'm guessing it won't make a difference what program I use to burn the image.

Here is how AnyDVD views the original disk:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.6.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-27)
ASUS BW-12B1LT 1.02 2010/10/15 19:16
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ID4_US_V2
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 4
Using local database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

Speed Menu is disabled
And in the settings for "Video Blue-ray" the only box ticked is "Enable Blu-ray support"

Any ideas to get rid of the stutter?

Yes, this is my first attempt at backing up a BD. I'm willing to make a few coasters while learning the ropes. :)

Last edited:
I had the same problem with jittery video and out of sync audio on two different discs using CloneBD. I then took the same iso files and used BDrebuilder and IMGburn and both discs turned out flawless.....SlySoft has always been very good with correcting bugs with ANYDVD and hopefully they will be the same with CloneBD

Last edited:
Just to speed things up, please always let CloneBD go through its process, and make sure that at the end, when CloneBD says that it is done, hold down the ALT key on your keypad, save the log file on either your PC/laptop, or send the CloneBD log to elby at this address, along with the ORIGINAL, AnyDVD HD log of the Original Blu-ray disc, NOT the ISO.

Back