• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incubus: Alive at Red Rocks broken

Chouonsoku

I don't own a Blu-Ray drive for my PC, but I do own a PS3 and have been using it to dump disc images of my Blu-Ray discs. So far I've gone through the same process with Nine Inch Nails: Beside You in Time, Weeds: Season One and Stranger Than Fiction. However, when mounting the disc image for my Incubus disc, AnyDVD HD 6.1.6.0 (also tested with 6.1.6.1, same error) crashes.

The instruction at "0x00412800" referenced memory at "0x00001fb7". The memory could not be "read".

That's the error that pops up. AnyDVD HD doesn't close immediately however. I can still open the status menu and everything. I re-tested other image dumps to see if they were now affected and they aren't. The disc was mounted with the latest Nero ImageDrive.

Last edited:
This just happened to me too... and this is with version 6.1.6.5! (Obviously this is on my PC with Vista)

I'm wondering if there was an error at the factory when they made these, because not only does it crash AnyDVD HD instantly (and closes), but it also will not read at all in Windows, even to look at the file system... just spits out the disc and asks you to insert one... no scratches or anything, it's brand new.

I guess I'll find out (if all goes well) in a while, I'm going to see if I can get a replacement as a return for the defective one. If they all do this, I bet they messed up at the factory.

If not... then I would love to know how to get this one playing on my machine. :bowdown:

Last edited:
I just got a replacement disc for what I thought to be a "damaged" one... and it still does this.

However, I found the REAL culprit: ANYDVD HD!

When I load AnyDVD HD (6.1.6.5), it crashes immediately, and then usually makes the drive not "see" a disc unless I take it out, put it back in, and load the movie WITHOUT AnyDVD HD (sometimes it takes 2-3 times or even a reboot, because AnyDVD's drivers are still active or something). Then, it appears to be read just fine by itself.

(However, I can't play the disc directly, which is why I have AnyDVD HD in the first place, so I'm still in frustration mode).

So, change this to "INCUBUS: ALIVE AT RED ROCKS BLU RAY CRASHES ANYDVD HD 6.1.6.5 INSTANTLY AND IS UNSUPPORTED!" ... and hopefully this title will be fixed in later versions of AnyDVD HD...

Last edited:
Interesting. I have ordered the disc so I can take a look myself.

Interesting. I have ordered the disc so I can take a look myself.

Okay, found & fixed the problem. Next AnyDVD HD update will be coming soon...

Back