• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incredibles 2 slow rip / preview playback

skurko

I copied over The Incredibles 2 as an ISO to my hard drive to eliminate actual disc issues. When ripping to mkv using nvidia (CUDA) I only get 16fps (usually I am on around 150-200) and all the input ptrogress bars are at 100% (usually towards 0-10%).

Then trying the preview player it keeps hanging the whole CloneBD application and I have to kill it. As soon as I try anything there, like switching track or forward it hangs. Not sure if it's related, but could be.

Anyway, just thought I share in case it is an issue.

Please post a CloneBD log file from the transcoding process.

Strange.. I tried again today and this time I got 250fps with same settings. I tried twice yesterday. Not sure why it worked better this time and I even had Handbrake running in background for something else (with Intel QSV encoding).

Preview player still hangs though whatever I try with it and I have to kill the whole app. Attaching log just in case.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.4.0.Incredibles 2.cbdlog
    518.4 KB · Views: 1
Strange.. I tried again today and this time I got 250fps with same settings. I tried twice yesterday. Not sure why it worked better this time and I even had Handbrake running in background for something else (with Intel QSV encoding).
Maybe, for some reason acceleration was not used - due to some glitch. Whenever you encounter such a problem, save that log file right away. This one is clearly fine.

Preview player still hangs though whatever I try with it and I have to kill the whole app. Attaching log just in case.
The trouble seems to be:

"The 'Windows Audio' device is in exclusive use by another application."
So the preview player attempts to activate the audio channel and fails.

Maybe, for some reason acceleration was not used - due to some glitch. Whenever you encounter such a problem, save that log file right away. This one is clearly fine.

I should have thought about it. Next time I will.

The trouble seems to be:
"The 'Windows Audio' device is in exclusive use by another application."
So the preview player attempts to activate the audio channel and fails.

I was watching a movie at the same time (and paused). That would explain it! Will try again later. Didn't realize it would affect the preview player as other apps usually play with no sound.

Thanks for the answers and explanations!

I was watching a movie at the same time (and paused). That would explain it! Will try again later. Didn't realize it would affect the preview player as other apps usually play with no sound.
Might be worth a suggestion to Elby to submit a warning and continue without sound in that case. But then again, this is a really rare situation - and most applications don't require exclusive access to the audio device.

Back