• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect Purchase

bellbern

My thing is that me not being a tech guy I did not order the right software. I only ordered CloneBD and CloneBD. I've been trying to get a refund so I can order all 3 (AnyDVD HD, CloneBD and CloneDVD). I ordered thru Avangate BV. I paid $131.97 US dollars. Just need $1.43 US dollars more to get AnyDVD HD. I appears they don't want to help me. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
This is what I need:
Purchase
clonebd-200.png
CloneBD & CloneDVD license key
CloneBD & CloneDVD license keys are sold exclusively by Elaborate Bytes in Switzerland. At the moment we are not able to offer any bundle with AnyDVD HD, but we are working on it.

Elby Shop >>

cart.png
Purchase RedFox license key
When you purchase one of our products you will receive the following:
  • A registration key that prevents the trial version from expiring after 21 days.
  • Technical support as long as your license is valid.
Expired subscriptions can be renewed at any time.

Product Subscription Quantity Bundle Price
anydvdhd-200.pngAnyDVD HD 87.20 EUR
clonecd-200.pngCloneCD 31.20 EUR
clonedvd-mobile-200.pngCloneDVD mobile 31.20 EUR
Standard Price 187.00 EUR
Bundle saving (20%) -37.40 EUR
Promotion Discount (20%) -29.92 EUR
Total 119.68 EUR
All prices in Euro, other currencies like US dollars are shown in the next step.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's physically impossible that you have bought CloneBD from redfox. CloneBD is exclusively developped and sold by Elaborate Bytes at elby.ch. Elby does NOT sell AnyDVD or CloneDVD mobile, those are redfox titles.

you purchased CloneBD + CloneDVD from ELBY. If you don't need CloneDVD, then you need to contact ELBY for a partial refund. Redfox cannot help you since you did not buy from redfox. That's all there is too it.

AnyDVD, CloneCD and CloneDVD mobile are exclusively sold by Redfox. Redfox does NOT sell or develop CloneDVD.

That said, i removed your pdf file. Please do not attach files that contain personal identity information. Identity thiefs love that stuff.

Back