• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect password for Netflix

I don't know that it would help but you should post a log file. Something about your system because it works here just fine for both. Maybe the log file will show something

I know this is no real help because of the insufficient information why it works now, but I also had the "incorrect password" problem with AnyStream+Netflix about two weeks ago. I then waited for a new version but because no new version was incoming, today I tried v1.0.6.1 again and logging into Netflix worked and I can download from Netflix with AnyStream. I used the same Internet Service Provider both times (from home), no VPN.

i'm having the same issue, have been since initial launch for Netflix, I have an ! in my password. no special characters

TRy, start vpn and connect, then start AS and try and loggin,

Found this older thread because I had exactly the same issue with 1.0.9.0 (64 Bit) Trial version that Netflix wouldn't recognize my password.
My password contains multiple special characters including an "@", but I wasn't really fond of changing my password to a simpler one.
Playing around, the VPN seems to have done the trick for me. When disabling my VPN, Anystream could log on to NF without any problems.

Back