Incorrect password for Netflix

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Richard Wolford, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Cdilly

Cdilly Member

Another log for latest Beta

Attached Files:

2. Cdilly

Cdilly Member

This is now working. I uninstalled Firefox and now using edge. I allowed edge to use extensions from other browsers and installed new tab redirect so i could make google come up on a new tab being loaded.
    I'm not saying this is a fix in anyway. I'm just reporting what I did and can now login to netflix. Both Logs are attached. Good Luck.

Attached Files:

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  3. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

As strange as it may sound, uninstalling FF and rebooting did the thing.
    (Installed it back, but AnyStream still can login).

Investigating the issue.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. DaveBr2

DaveBr2 New Member

I had the same problem. Are you using a password manager? Don't paste in your password. Type it in manually.

5. Idreams

Idreams Well-Known Member

when i entered the password for netflix manually it worked.

6. nersmerkin

nersmerkin New Member

I had the same problem using the 64bit trial version of AnyStream. The correct password being declared as incorrect. Activated VPN (same country) logged on ok. I was considering purchasing the full version, but given this problem, I am loathe to part with the cash, at least until this has been resolved. I am a long time customer of Red Fox and its former manifestations. Disappointed that only 2 streaming services, Netflix & Prime, were offered when I subscribe to a number of streaming providers (Disney+, Apple TV, Britbox, iPlayer etc).

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

I hope you don't imply by that, that they were somehow supposed to know how many services you (or everyone else for that matter) are subscribed too, and immediately implement support for every major, smaller and regional streaming provider?

Me personally, I'm happy that they offered these 2 to begin with. You have to start somewhere. I do hope that eventually disney+ will be added too and then I personally am satisfied, all 3 of line would be supported then.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BRCS likes this.
  8. LUT-FC

LUT-FC Active Member

A suggestion that has already been mentioned a few times in this post of typing in your password manually rather than pasting it in worked for me. Every time I was pasting, I was getting incorrect password and couldn't log in but as soon as I typed it I was in.

Thank you for the suggestion!!

9. Mouse22

Mouse22 Member

I have the same problem that i can't login on netflix. I have the testversion 1030 64 bit. Firefox is not on my pc, only edge

10. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

there is no test version 1030. Thats a full release. the latest test (beta) version is 1031

11. djtopy

djtopy New Member

If you want to use Netflix, please uncheck the box of "Amazon".

12. Mouse22

Mouse22 Member

ok, sorry for my english. i have the 1030 for 21 day's-version

13. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Not if you have both accounts like me. There's no need to uncheck it. They're 2 independent components.

14. Mouse22

Mouse22 Member

Version 1031 is the same for me. "incorrect Password" in netflix
    i have these problems on 4 different pc
    please see the logfile

Attached Files:

15. Tekton

Tekton Member

Tried few solutions posted here like removing firefox and typping the password to no luck :(

16. Phican

Phican Member

Didn't work for me.

17. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Update with fixed Netflix login will come soon.

Developers are busy with fixing it and won't have time to answer your questions in forum until all work is done. So please be patient..

lifegpc, Bobby456, Sei969 and 2 others like this.
  18. Free Lancer

Free Lancer Active Member

(y)

19. Electro007

Electro007 Member

How many developers got Redfox? I am just curious ;)

20. coopervid

coopervid Moderator

That's a BS question. Quality instead of quantity.

Aeneas72, Phican and Ivan like this.