• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect "image doesn't fit on destination Disk!" message

nuada

Hello, I am trying the trial version of CloneCD and it tells me my disks have 0 bytes available. This is not correct as they are all brand new Memorex DVD+RW. Any ideas?

Won't Fit on Disc

CloneCD does a 1:1 back-up of movies. It does not use any compression. More than likely the disc to are trying to make a back-up of is a double/dual layer (8.5gb) and you are trying to put it on a DVD+/- RW (4.7gb). To use CloneCD you will have to use a double/dual layer disc.

You can use CloneDVD for that purpose. It does compress the disc. You can also remove trailers, extras, subtitles, etc to get it to an acceptable quality level so playback is not poor.

Back