• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect audio

David-SP

When downloading some movies or series from Amazon Prime, sometimes the wrong audio is downloaded. I live in Spain, Madrid but download the Latin American Spanish [Not Spanish Spain]. However, on my TV I watch the same series and movie in Spain Spanish. The problem exists for a long time. Now I am using the version [SetupAnyStream_1.1.0.0_64bit]

Last edited:
AnyStream downloads the tracks you select, ant nothing else. It's also limited by what tracks the provider makes available to AnyStream. Let's start by you providing a logfile for such a supposedly problematic title.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

To all users. Please read before replying.

Anyway thank you very much for your answer.
I have been using the program for a long time and I know how to select the desired language. I must say again. On my Phone & TV I watch the same series and movie in Spain Spanish.
here I attach the log file.

Attachments

• Little Birds.jpg
    Little Birds.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Little Birds S01E01 Episodio 1 HD.astlog
    629.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.0.0.astlog
    630.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Log.02.txt
    128.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Now I have installed the version 1.0.9.0_64bit and everything is perfect. Now is downloading the correct language. Not the language that does not appear in the content. But the download speed is very slow. [dowload speed I set unlimited]

Last edited:
This Same problem with SetupAnyStream_1.1.0.2_64bit. The last 2 versions of AnyStream downloads wrong audio. Although it does not appear in the program option even in the mobile application and the TV, the downloaded audio does not match the chosen audio. However as I said on TV and mobile it is heard correctly. I am currently using the v1.0.9.0_64bit.

Thanks for your answer, but it is different. Latin American Spanish is downloaded and not Spanish Spain. Latin American Spanish is not listed in the audio option. That happens with the last two versions 1.1.0.0 and 1.1.0.2. But with version 1.0.9.0 everything is fine. It is slow but with the correct audio.

Attachments

• The Borgias.jpg
    The Borgias.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 2
Soppy but, it is not the same. For "Nacho Man" the language is missing, for me download Latin American Spanish which does not appear in the download option. I have modified the registry, adding the language codes. [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media] "PrefAudioLanguage" are set only: es es-ES I added:
es_ES
es_es
es_SPA
es_spa
SPA
spa
ES
es
In some series it is fixed, in most series no.

That's because your registry entries arent the fix. AnyStream lists the audio tracks its being offered by the streaming provider (and there can be an error in the anystream code identifying them), not the ones based on your system locale or your region.

No no. With this modification I fixed it. I have tried everything. Edit, delete, reinstall, clear registry key and it only works fine with my modification except the versions 1.1.0.0 and 1.1.0.2.
The registry key I have modified 1 hour ago.

Last edited:
Back