• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incomplete Processing (Ripper)

RDR

Has anyone noticed that, on occaision, the VTS Processing progress bar will not be completed on the last VTS, yet the program signals "Done!" As I sometimes take weeks to view the ripped DVD, I'm always left wondering if perhaps that one won't playback correctly. Anyone else notice this happening?

Running 6.1.1.4

Has anyone noticed that, on occaision, the VTS Processing progress bar will not be completed on the last VTS, yet the program signals "Done!" As I sometimes take weeks to view the ripped DVD, I'm always left wondering if perhaps that one won't playback correctly. Anyone else notice this happening?

Running 6.1.1.4

The ripper should always be the last method used when all else fails.

visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328

Ya but....

Is that like the last method in the world (after all 3rd party rippers) OR is it the last of the BESTTHREE methods to do a straight rip??

-W (just wanna clear this up)

It's the last method to use if you're using Slysoft products, exclusively. Anydvd ripper should never be the first method you
use--at least, not yet.

Last edited:
Anydvd ripper should never be the first method you
use--at least, not yet.

I look forward to the day the AnyDVD ripper can at least just do a surefire "dumb rip" of an entire DVD onto the hard disk. Then the individual user can cut, maim, transcode, and burn with whatever software he wants to use. All of a sudden just getting the damn movie onto the drive is harder than it ever was. :)

-W

Back