• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Included UDF 2.5 file ripper?

centric

Hi

I a'm new to AnyDvd HD. Wonderful program! :clap:

AnyDvd HD has a build-in UDF 2.5 file ripper. Can I make ISO files from it or what is the purpose for it?

The reason I ask it because I want to rip my BD films to my HDD. I'm using ImgBurn and was thinking of what the difference is between:
1) Using AnyDVD HD to both removing copyprotection and to rip the files and then use ImgBurn til make a ISO file (using UDF 2.5) from HDD.
2) Using AnyDVD HD only to remove copyprotection and then use ImgBurn til make a ISO file (using UDF 2.5) directly from the disk.

The required UDF version for BD or HD-DVD media is 2.5 or later.

Windows XP and below do not have a UDF 2.5 file system driver and therefore cannot display the content of such discs. Without such a build-in parser AnyDVD couldn't access the disc on those computers too.

And to your other question: There's no difference.

The required UDF version for BD or HD-DVD media is 2.5 or later.

Windows XP and below do not have a UDF 2.5 file system driver and therefore cannot display the content of such discs. Without such a build-in parser AnyDVD couldn't access the disc on those computers too.

And to your other question: There's no difference.

Thanks! Good explanation.

Back