• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Include SetDisplayFrequency in Recock Install?

jmone

I've been guiding a Newbie through the use of Reclock and the new sample script points to SetDisplayFrequence in the AnyDvd Install. I'd suggest it would be simpler to have it in the Reclock directory and part of the install package.

Thanks
Nathan

I've been guiding a Newbie through the use of Reclock and the new sample script points to SetDisplayFrequence in the AnyDvd Install. I'd suggest it would be simpler to have it in the Reclock directory and part of the install package.

Thanks
Nathan
How someone could use a HTPC *without* AnyDVD is beyond me.

I know! Imagine my surprise when Reclock could not change refresh rate :disagree: - who knew you could have a HTPC without AnyDVD!

How someone could use a HTPC *without* AnyDVD is beyond me.

Ah... Ok, I use my HTPC without AnyDVD. And reclock, for now...

I use the HTPC at 1080p 50Hz for

- Mediaportal recorded DVB-T PAL HDTV.
- Powerdvd 8 bluray playback
- Powercinema 6 dvd playback
- Mediaportal BASS music

I do have to rip my two or three out-of-region dvds to disk for playback. What else am I missing?

For reclock, I've tried it two or three times but always get scared off by the annoying audio glitch at the start of playback while reclock is syncing to the audio.

Back