• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Impossible de copier High School Musical2

Banditracer

Salut à tous,

J'ai un probleme avec High School Musical2.

Il m'est impossible de copier le film High School Musical2. Message d'erreur "Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier "video_ts.ifo / File 0 E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 23"
Je mets le fichier ZIP en piece jointe
A+

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HIGH_SCHOOL_MUSICAL_2.zip
    126 KB · Views: 5
Si tu as bien les dernières versions d'anydvd, n'oublie pas de l'envoyer par mail au support ;)

Anydvd handles this disc fine with Windows XP. A lot of Vista users, however, are having problems with this disc. So this is mostly an issue with the operating system being used--in this case, Vista.

Anydvd handles this disc fine with Windows XP. A lot of Vista users, however, are having problems with this disc. So this is mostly an issue with the operating system being used--in this case, Vista.

Anydvd passe très bien ce titre sous windows XP. Une majorité des utilisateurs de windows vista rencontre ce type de problème avec ce disque. Il est donc plus probable qu'il s'agissent d'un problème lié au système d'exploitation.

Anydvd passe très bien ce titre sous windows XP. Une majorité des utilisateurs de windows vista rencontre ce type de problème avec ce disque. Il est donc plus probable qu'il s'agissent d'un problème lié au système d'exploitation.

click http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...0e-4275-482d-9524-de850c4dd91c&DisplayLang=en
You must install Service Pack Release Candidate 1 to resolve this issue for Vista

Unfortunately, I don't know where the French language download is for Service Pack Release Candidate 1. Sorry

What are the following steps when i download the service pack release candidate 1 for vista? where do i go from there and where should i have saved the program at in my comp.?

Scroll down and read where it says "Installing the Sevice Pack", and follow the instructions. By the way, you're posting in the French forum (in case you didn't know).

Back