• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Important Question About AnyDVD-HD

Rick1488

Hello,
I'm a customer of AnyDvD & CloneDVD and I just noticed the HD version of AnyDvD and I was wondering If I have No HD drives what so ever can I still copy either a Blu-Ray or a HD DVD on my PC that has a regular DVD burner?

Well, for more 2nd question if the answer is yes to the above how will I be able to watch the movies becuase whenever I put a HD movie in my home DVD player I get "Insert Disc" (obviously). I never tried a HD in my PC, but I thought I'd get the same error as it's not an HD drive.

Ok my last question if I played an HD disc on a non HD drive wouldn't it be played as non-HD?

Thanks!!!

No, no & no.

A non-HD-DVD or non-BR drive/player cannot read an HD-DVD or BR disc.

If only it were so easy.

Back