Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by robinswt, Oct 21, 2007.
Sorry to change the subject
Can anyone explain how is IMGBurn used with anydvd ?
AnyDVD makes the disc look unencrypted and ImgBurn burns the movie.
I think they were asking for a HOWTO rather than a generalized "what does AnyDVD do" thing.
1) Insert original disc and let AnyDVD scan it
2) Open ImgBurn and under Mode select Read
3) Let ImgBurn create the image on the hard drive
4) Insert blank disc (obviously dual layer media)
5) Under Mode, select write
6) Open the *.mds file created by ImgBurn's read mode
7) Write it to the blank disc.
Separate names with a comma.