• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ImgBurn

Indyrod

just installed ImgBurn 2.5.7.0, and it gives this message, "W 20:18:47 AnyDVD can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!"

what's that all about, I've never used ImgBurn before?

oh yea, Win 7, all the goodies.

Last edited:
There is an option to verify if a good burn after writing to disc, basically checks disc info against .iso data. If you want to go that method with HD burns, turn Anydvd off after copying data to hard drive. After first few attempts with ImgBurn I have left it off and no longer Verify, so doesn't bother me anymore. I also autoburn from within BDrebuilder, so never shows up anymore.

I use the verify option in Imgburn and I have NEVER turned off/disabled AnyDVD. AnyDVD never shows in the status window that Imgburn has burned a disc, blank or just burned AnyDVD always reports it has disabled the drive because the disc might be blank. AnyDVD never starts the scanning process after Imgburn does the drive tray cycling for the verifying, and this is after several AnyDVD versions and several hundred burns with Imgburn.

I just ignore the warning because there is no indication whatsoever that AnyDVD is interfering with the burn/verify process.

But hey, what do I know? I've only someone that uses Imgburn on a daily basis and has yet to have a single disc fail being properly verified by Imgburn when AnyDVD is also running. I have had bad burns that Imgburn picks up, as it should regardless if AnyDVD is running or not, but not one single case where Imgburn failed to verify what turned out to be a good burn or a bad burn verified falsely as a good burn.

wowser, the Imgburn verify is not just for ISO verification, it also verifies against files being burned to a blank. I do nearly all my burning from separate files/folders whether it is a backed up DVD or data files and Imgburn happily verifies no matter what the input is.

I didn't mean for checking .iso verification, just meant it compared the burnt data to the .iso data, basically what verify meant. And like you, I haven't had any difficulty either. Just wanted to assure Indyrod to not worry. There must be a few old systems running out there that may have an issue with it, maybe in the past. Could be that it is a carryover from years ago, somebody still afraid to cut out the warning. Anyway not to worry at my end.

I'm just talking about how ImgBurn displays that message, and whether to just ignore it?

(not BD but regular DVD)

I didn't mean for checking .iso verification, just meant it compared the burnt data to the .iso data, basically what verify meant. And like you, I haven't had any difficulty either. Just wanted to assure Indyrod to not worry. There must be a few old systems running out there that may have an issue with it, maybe in the past. Could be that it is a carryover from years ago, somebody still afraid to cut out the warning. Anyway not to worry at my end.

thanks, just saw your post. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll probably do it with AnyDvd running, thanks, :)

Back