• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ImgBurn Error Message

mgrace47

ImgBurn gives me this error log when after failing to burn Blue Ray image files and ruinning my disk. Can anyone help me interpret the problem? I'll also try the ImgBurn forum. Thanks.

I/O Error
ScsiStatus: 0X02
Interpretation: Check condition
CDB: 28 00 00 A3 B3 E1 00 00 01 00
Sense Area: 7100 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 11 05 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: L-EC Uncorrectable Error

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

No idea, your best bet would be the imgburn forum

Thanks for the response--quick question--is it best to rip iso's or the entire file structure?

After ripping, I want to burn to DVDs or BDs. I use Clone DVD for my DVDs and usually rip BDs with AnyDVD. I was wondering whether it makes a difference to rip an image or files for burining purposes.

I use Verbatim DLs, Verbatim BD and TYs for DVD.

I am using latest Img and it burns DVDs just fine.

Tks.

No surprise it writes DVD's fine as they use a different laser to Blu-ray. Where did you get the BD-R's from. Did Imgburn give you any other message than this?

Also what drive are you using to burn with?

Thanks for the response Adbear.

1. I bought the BD's from Super Media--they've always been trustworthy in the past.
2. Ligthening UK (imgburn creator) looked at a variety of error logs and couldn't come up with an answer.
3. I use PDL DVD and BD drives that came with the Dell Studio.
4. I decided to uninstall and re-install. Waiting to test.

ImgBurn gives me this error log when after failing to burn Blue Ray image files and ruinning my disk. Can anyone help me interpret the problem? I'll also try the ImgBurn forum. Thanks.

I/O Error
ScsiStatus: 0X02
Interpretation: Check conditionCDB: 28 00 00 A3 B3 E1 00 00 01 00
Sense Area: 7100 03 00 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 00 11 05 00 00 00 00
Interpretation: L-EC Uncorrectable Error
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I ran into problem just like that and it happens when using bad media. Underline words may give hint about the problem.

You could try using Imgburn to see if there's a firmware update for the drive. Choose an option in imgburn then go to the 'tools/drive/update firmware' option. This should take you to a webpage with a list of firmware for the drive. It may also say who actually makes the drive

Back