• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ImgBurn 2.4.1.0

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
Has been released. I can't test this theory right now, but, it seems that the "Protected Disc" thing has been relegated to a warning that you can shut off in the Display Warnings section under tools, options. So, assuming it does what I think it does, we can recommend ImgBurn for protected disc creation if that's what you like to use.

Good news! I'll do some testing later today.

Well, it seems to be working so far. Currently backing up I, Robot (US) with AnyDVD HD disabled before the disc was inserted.

Yep, lookin' good over here too. I disabled the copy protection warning and it's just fine as it always was.

Interesting. I did not know that ImgBurn could not copy Blu-ray discs without AnyDVD running. Just tested this "feature" with 2.4.0.0. I also have "Roxio 10", and it does not care about AACS when it creates image files.

works for blu ray and hd dvd but not for dvd?
tried snatch superbit rc2 ,didnt work.

Um, why would it work for DVD????? CSS encryption is a WHOLE different beast than AACS. Ripping a non-decrypted DVD makes no sense at all. So, yea, no surprise there. You must rip it with AnyDVD enabled in that case. HD DVD and BD's can be decrypted after the fact. DVD's can't.

Back