• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

IMAPI CD-burning service turns off

leoliver

Hi Everyone,

I use AnyDVD 6.4.5.5 , Nero Recode and then Nero burning rom 7.11.10.0 for my video movies. On my WinXPProSP3 computer .
Sometimes , when I'm at the point of burning the video to a blank disc , Nero burning rom crashes . And the only way to reset my computer is to reboot .
Now I've discovered , that when Nero burning rom crashes , the IMAPI CD-burning service has been turned off , which explains the crash . But what is turning the service off ? I leave it turned on , in the automatic service mode .
And I have the service set to restart it's self at the 1st and 2nd service failures .
Has anyone Else had problems with the IMAPI CD-burning service turning off ? Or any ideas what the problem could be ?
Thanks !

Back