• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Image/Disc Title Location (Nightmare on Elm Street)

Homeworld

Where does CloneBD get the movie name from?
I've dumped and converted the Nightmare on Elm Street collection before but I'm not sure how?

I select one of the discs which has two movies on. This one CloneBD calls:
Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare/Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Then I get the error "Can't create the destination file"
F:/Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare/Wes Craven's New Nightmare - Main Feature #x.mkv

I've ripped and converted these on an earlier version for sure. The / has to be the trouble.

Attachments

• Nightmare.jpg
    Nightmare.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 10
Where does CloneBD get the movie name from?

I believe it gets the name from the disc meta data, usually "BDMV\META\DL\bdmt_eng.xml" if it exists.
Have you tried manually editing the destination file name to remove the / ?

I believe it gets the name from the disc meta data, usually "BDMV\META\DL\bdmt_eng.xml" if it exists.
Have you tried manually editing the destination file name to remove the / ?
Yes, The destination is literally G:\ and the file name has no / and of course you cannot make a folder with a / in Windows. I know I've done these movies before I'm missing something. The disc icon at the top says The Dream Master / The Dream Child and another of the discs has two movies too.

Last edited:
I've tried a couple of discs with / in the meta name and CloneBD seemed to work fine.
It automatically removed / and everything before it when choosing the output name.

There may be something with this disc causing it not to do that, a developer will have to take a look.

Last edited:
I went back to 1.0.7.2 and it works and 1.0.7.6 works too. I haven't got any of the other versions to test other than the latest. It looks like they've introduced the issue somewhere. I think I remember there was something in the changelog about bad characters being restricted from use in file names?

I'm going to rip the two elm street movies then I'll post a successful log from 1.0.7.6.

Last edited:
Logs from 1.0.7.6

Attachments

• Elm Street Freddy's Dead - Wes Craven's New Nightmare.zip
    293.6 KB · Views: 2
Just to clarify...

CloneBD 1.0.8.1 cannot handle the file name but 1.0.7.2/1.0.7.6 can? Could you provide a CloneBD log for 1.0.8.1 please? In earlier versions the '/' slash was converted to an '_' underscore. This should still be the case for 1.0.8.1

It won't allow me to get a normal log since it's refusing to process the movie.
I've uploaded a screenshot and a zip containing the Debug and Information log.
Not sure if it'll help but that's all I can provide.

Attachments

• 23423.jpg
    23423.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Clone.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
Back