• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Image Burn

Oracle

Does anyone know it the free software of Image Burn is useful with Any DVD? It seems to have HD DVD & Blueray applications. Would it work in tandem to produce better quality DVD's? I'm tech. challenged and would appreiciate any response that anyone deems necessary. It may be that it is of no use but with the HD DVD & Blueray DVD's it might be useful to help in backing them up.jThanks Oracle

Image Burn is a decent software but far from my software of choice to back up DVD's.

ImgBurn

Does anyone know it the free software of Image Burn is useful with Any DVD? It seems to have HD DVD & Blueray applications. Would it work in tandem to produce better quality DVD's? I'm tech. challenged and would appreiciate any response that anyone deems necessary. It may be that it is of no use but with the HD DVD & Blueray DVD's it might be useful to help in backing them up.jThanks Oracle

ImageBurn is a really excellent burning application - it is flexible and reliable and - best of all - free - in any currency. However, I don't see it's application as a ripper, editer or transcoder. I've always used it to burn something that is already prepared, edited and sitting on my hard drive somewhere. But since it is free, and I assume you already have AnyDVD, some experimentation might be your best bet.

Back