• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iMac external monitor wont play

elGringo

Hello,

I am planning to switch to PowerDVD and AnyDVD HD to play some HD files on my iMac via BootCamp.

PowerDVD 7.x runs and plays blu-ray on the iMac monitor, but an external monitor shows no picture in the player window. I do have installed the lastest AnyDVD HD tryout (will buy if it works)

It does not make a difference if the second display is cloned, or extended or if I switch off the internal display.

The iMac has a C2D 2.16Ghz and a NVideo 7600 graphics card. I tried a LCD Display and a Sanyo Projector, both via DVI.

This is somewhat better than a MacMini (which doesnt work at all with PDVD 7.x), but I thought AnyDVD HD takes care of that missing HDCP thing on displays. Playing "normal" movie clips works on the second display, so it seems to be HDCP related.

thanks for help

Back