• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

im new imma n00b and im not sure what im doing (sort of)

diddy

nor if i am posting this in the right place but im looking for help but before anything im looking for where i should post my problems/thoughts on this software and the ripping and playing back of blu-ray. so far as far as i know when i mount the blu ray all i get is audio but no video :bang: i have a gateway laptop with an amd turion 64 processor running vista with an ati radeon graphics card,im not dumb just new to this and looking to get on the right track i have many questions just not sure where they should be directed any help very much so appreciated this forum looks very promising
thankyou
the fng (f*ckin new guy) diddy

The first thing to try is to go to the ATI website and download the latest drivers for your onboard graphics. The second is to check your system specs related to Blu-Ray playback (optical drive, player software) and see if there are updates available for those. Once you can playback properly you can worry about ripping (AnyDvd HD required for that).

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

What ATI card is it in the laptop, or what model laptop?

progress so far

i have an at radeon xpress 1150 and all my drivers are up to date.
i ripped my iso using my ps3 onto my ext hdd, using daemon tools lite i can mount the image and anydvd instantly reads it and arcsoft tmt reads it as a blu ray disc but when played using arcsoft i get audio but no visual. my goal is to rip the files and play them back on my ps3 and im looking for the best way to do so without losing quality.
thankyou for your response and thankyou for the welcome! :)

i have an at radeon xpress 1150
Check your BIOS to make sure you have the maximum shared memory (not 128mb). Try setting the output resolution to 1280x780.

Don't expect much without an add-on solution like the one they mention (ViDock). What are you using for Blu-Ray playback (optical drive, player software)?

From Toms Hardware (with 256mb video ram shared memory).

When it comes to HD video playback at the 1920x1080 resolution, the ViDock Pro is absolutely invaluable. Since the integrated Radeon Xpress 1150 has no HD acceleration, CPU utilization stayed close to 100%, yet playback still stuttered and was unwatchable!
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/vidock-expresscard-graphics,1933-8.html

I'm running on a 2.16 C2D with a 512mb Geforce go 7900GTX on my laptop, and even then on some of the very high bit rate AVC Blu-rays I get the odd stutter. I'd be very surprised if your graphics card will play very many Blu-rays without problems

Back