• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm Back

Zodnas

Have many movies encoded using AnyDVD/CloneDVD. Kinda dropped off when I started purchasing Blu-Rays and did some encoding of those, but the process was tedious to say the least, and consumed hours of compute time. My interest has returned as I'm going through my collection and stripping DRM from iTunes available digital copies (I like to stream to my plasma TV if possible, that isn't apple friendly). So there are some titles that are only available in Flixster/UltraViolet so I purchased cloneBD to run through. So far, ~40min to encode BD straight from optical media (Former experience was to rip to ISO first and then encode using multiple apps). The file size is several GB larger than the iTunes type, but I'll take it. I really like the CloneBD interface, very well done, and the function serves my purposes extremely well. Great job and thanks for the app to set my videos free.

Back