• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I'm Alive....

Clams

But in MIA status....

1. I run an outboard motor repair shop - I'm in my crazy, busy season. Every boat in the world had to be ready for Memorial Day weekend. Over the course on that weekend every OTHER boat in the world broke and needs to be ready for the 4th of July.

2. My right arm went to the Mustafar system :D on April 29th when it suffered 1st and 2nd deree burns over 90% of it's surface area. The inside of the elbow and front of hand were spared, this means I had full use of the arm and hand so long as it didn't touch *anything* except exactly what I the hand wanted to grasp. This made the run-up to Memorial Day.... "interesting".

But I'm still lurking so you guys better watch it. :)
Check out Ebay item # 160123620989 for an idea of my right hands new approach to persuasive typing. :D

-W

Last edited:
My right arm went to the Mustafar system :D on April 29th when it suffered 1st and 2nd deree burns over 90% of it's surface area.

I can't imagine how painful that must be. I'm very sorry to read that. :(

I hope you feel better soon.

I can't imagine how painful that must be. I'm very sorry to read that. :( I hope you feel better soon.

At this point (over 5 weeks in) it's 95% healed. I can now expose it to the sun again and it's even got little tiny hairs. :)

The pain the 1st night in was the worst.... 1/2 bottle of rum and 30mg of morphine took the edge off enough to actually sleep that night. Then I kept it covered in lydocaine for a few days etc etc.

Then came an insatiable craving for (of all things) McDonalds double cheeseburgers that lasted 3.5 weeks. I kept a fridge full. In case anyone wondered, 42 seconds in a microwave takes them from cold to "good as new" - however good that may be. :)

I'm just glad nothing was 3rd degree, and that my arm is finally about done looking and feeling like a wierd science experiment. :)

-W

Then came an insatiable craving for (of all things) McDonalds double cheeseburgers that lasted 3.5 weeks. I kept a fridge full. In case anyone wondered, 42 seconds in a microwave takes them from cold to "good as new" - however good that may be. :)

-W

sorry mate, there not even that when there freashly cooked :D

sounds very sore.

i'm signed off my work with a knackered ankle, pulled all the ligaments & muscle on the outside of it when i went over it falling down the stairs, thought it was broken with the pain that instantly followed :(

Very sorry about the burns! Glad they're healing good.........
I completely understand how busy this time of year is for you. I'm a bass fisherman. I have a Ranger 481V boat, with a Mercury 150 hp on it. Just had work on it not long ago, to get it ready. Just haven't been able to afford to go, in awhile. Not sure when I will be able to go either.

That's the first orange colored Johnson, I've ever seen. If it's factory paint, I would agree that it's gotta be kinda rare.

Again, glad your burns are doing better! :)

I completely understand how busy this time of year is for you. I'm a bass fisherman. I have a Ranger 481V boat, with a Mercury 150 hp on it. Just had work on it not long ago, to get it ready. Just haven't been able to afford to go, in awhile. Not sure when I will be able to go either.

That's the first orange colored Johnson, I've ever seen. If it's factory paint, I would agree that it's gotta be kinda rare.

I have a 18'4" Campion Bass Boat with a 200 Hp Black Max on it, but have had time to go either.:(

But in MIA status....

1. I run an outboard motor repair shop - I'm in my crazy, busy season. Every boat in the world had to be ready for Memorial Day weekend. Over the course on that weekend every OTHER boat in the world broke and needs to be ready for the 4th of July.

2. My right arm went to the Mustafar system :D on April 29th when it suffered 1st and 2nd deree burns over 90% of it's surface area. The inside of the elbow and front of hand were spared, this means I had full use of the arm and hand so long as it didn't touch *anything* except exactly what I the hand wanted to grasp. This made the run-up to Memorial Day.... "interesting".

But I'm still lurking so you guys better watch it. :)
Check out Ebay item # 160123620989 for an idea of my right hands new approach to persuasive typing. :D

-W

It always sucks to get hurt.....especially when the work doesn't stop to wait for you. I broke my ankle last year wakeboarding and I didn't let the doctors put a cast on it because it would of been harder to get around at work. I have a picture of it somewhere on my computer. Anyways sorry to hear about that. Hope recovery is smooth.

i'm signed off my work with a knackered ankle, pulled all the ligaments & muscle on the outside of it when i went over it falling down the stairs, thought it was broken with the pain that instantly followed :(

Ugh. Hope you feel better soon!

With the gas prices the way they are - no one can afford to boat as much, not even me - and this time of year I have a license to "print" money. :D

Seems the orange thing was a sales/marketing gimmick - I hope it still works. Heh.

The burns are almost all better...thanks for the good wishes (all). Today I managed to bang one of only 4 square inches of skin left soft and vulnerable. <sigh>. ( I rapped it into the corner of a pontoon boat)

-W

lol, i 've got to laugh when the people from the US go on about the price of petrol, try living in the UK!!, we are just under a pound (£1) for a litre of petrol/diesel, thats nearly £4.50/5.00 a gallon (UK). :(

:D

That's because of taxation. A trait of yours we wayward colonists always had trouble with. :D

-W

Back