• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Iinterlaced VC1? Why not just use BD50 blanks?

Vrex

I have had very disappointing results trying to use CloneBD. After the bugs are worked out, I hope it will be able to handle re-encoding of BDs with interlaced VC1, which is not uncommon on BDs of TV series. To the best of my knowledge, no other products on the market are able to do this (DVDFab, BD-Rebuilder, etc.). In the meantime, I think I will stick to using BD50 blanks. The price is now very affordable, making video re-encoding unnecessary. They also save a lot of time, since quality video re-encoding requires so much computation. I can rip and burn a complete BD50 in less than an hour using an older computer.

Bd-rebuilder can handle (de)interlacing just fine.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Bd-rebuilder can handle (de)interlacing just fine.

Dat is goed om te weten. Dank je wel voor de informatie.

It was a problem with the original version, discussed at some length on doom9 and elsewhere (even when you had the deinterlacer checked).
I'm glad to know that it has been resolved with the current release.

Groetjes uit de V.S.

And even if it would not be solved, it will not get resolved by posting here. Problems need to be posted (with the bdrb encode log) over at doom9's bdrb debug thread where jdobbs can see it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

And even if it would not be solved, it will not get resolved by posting here. Problems need to be posted (with the bdrb encode log) over at doom9's bdrb debug thread where jdobbs can see it

My post was a suggestion that hopefully CloneBD will overcome a serious drawback of other software.
I am sure that, unlike you, jdobbs already knows about this issue. BD-Rebuilder would usually crash whenever it encountered interlaced content.
I don't know whether or not this problem has been fixed with the new release of BD-Rebuilder, but either way it is still a valid suggestion for CloneBD.
Do you know how CloneBD handles interlaced VC-1?

Ik stel voor dat je wat onderzoek doen de volgende keer voordat je begint met het corrigeren van anderen.

I don't know whether or not this problem has been fixed with the new release of BD-Rebuilder, but either way it is still a valid suggestion for CloneBD.
It has been fixed in BD-RB for a long time. In fact, VC-1 interlaced content always worked in BD-RB as long as the user selected the windows media player VC-1 decoder in the ffdshow settings or used DGDecNV. The reason interlaced VC-1 did not work was because of the lav decoder.

Back