• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

If your files don't play on your PSP ...

Fernando

Redfox Development Team
If your files don't play on your PSP ...

... then first check your devices.ini file in your CloneDVD Mobile application directory for the profile "[PSP 720x480 (AVC/H264, FW > 3.30)]"

Check for the following 2 values:

lavfopts=format=psp

If you see lavfopts=format=mp4 instead, then please change it. Otherwise Mobile doesn't generate a proper container for playback on your PSP.

---

x264params=level=3|nocabac|keyint=240|min-keyint=24|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|subme=6|no-ssim|no-psnr|me=umh|trellis=2|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4,i8x8|filter=-1,-1

If you see the parameter part "|trellis=2|" in this line then your configuration is outdated. Please either remove this line, change the parameter to invalidate it (e.g. rename it to x264paramsX=) or change the line to the default configuration. Whichever you prefer. This is the default and working configuration:

x264params=level=3|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|weightb|direct=auto|subme=6|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4|vbv-bufsize=10000|vbv-maxrate=10000|me=umh|no-psnr|no-ssim

(there are no spaces in this line, EVEN if you see some.)

---

You may change this line to your preferred parameters, check the x264 documentation for further details. But remember, not all settings work with playback on your PSP. If you are unsure then use the working default configuration.

Code:
[B][COLOR=Red]x264params=level=3|nocabac|keyint=240|min-keyint=24|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|subme=6|no-ssim|no-psnr|me=umh|[I][U]trellis=2[/U][/I]|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4,i8x8|filter=-1,-1[/COLOR]
[/B]
If you see the parameter part "|trellis=2|" in this line then your configuration is outdated. Please either remove this line, change the parameter to invalidate it (e.g. rename it to x264paramsX=) or change the line to the default configuration. Whichever you prefer. This is the default and working configuration:

Code:
[COLOR=Green][B]x264params=level=3|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|weightb|direct=auto|subme=6|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4|vbv-bufsize=10000|vbv-maxrate=10000|me=umh|no-psnr|no-ssim[/B][/COLOR]

(there are no spaces in this line, EVEN if you see some.)
There won't be spaces if you put it in code tags (as corrected above). ;)

unsupported format

I tried the original settings and then the modified settings and keep getting the same results :mad: -- Unsupported format:bang:.

I have a PSP 3001 w/FW 6.2, CloneDVD Mobile 1.7.0.0. I have tried numerous times with ALL the sony devices and presets and can not get it to read on my PSP (or my computer).

Any help would be great as I'm tring to get movies on for my son when we travel.

VM :bowdown:

I tried the original settings and then the modified settings and keep getting the same results :mad: -- Unsupported format:bang:.

I have a PSP 3001 w/FW 6.2, CloneDVD Mobile 1.7.0.0. I have tried numerous times with ALL the sony devices and presets and can not get it to read on my PSP (or my computer).

Any help would be great as I'm tring to get movies on for my son when we travel.

VM :bowdown:
Please post a logfile (last CDM screen - save transcoder log). Then somebody might be able to help you.

Same error

Hiya, sorry new to this.... I'm currently using the newer version of mobile but I am having the same issues as above, I have changed the devices.ini with the tags mentioned above but when i save it it keeps it as a txt file not a config file extension..... basically, how do i do this as when i tried to run it again it came up with a fatal error so i had to download the latest version again, I'm finding the ipod video (for the kids) is fine it is just my PSP..

Please help :confused:

Please post a logfile (last CDM screen - save transcoder log). Then somebody might be able to help you.

No need, but Thanks! Turned out to be a fake memory card, replaced it with a 'real' one and problem is gone!

Thanks again!

Hiya, sorry new to this.... I'm currently using the newer version of mobile but I am having the same issues as above, I have changed the devices.ini with the tags mentioned above but when i save it it keeps it as a txt file not a config file extension..... basically, how do i do this as when i tried to run it again it came up with a fatal error so i had to download the latest version again, I'm finding the ipod video (for the kids) is fine it is just my PSP..

Please help :confused:
Open devices.ini with Notepad. Make sure Word Wrap is turned off when you are working with the file in Notepad. Also make sure you "save as" and that devices.ini is the filename. Using Windows Explorer check if .txt has been appended to the file name, if so just change it (right click on the file and rename it).

Just curious, but do you like mashed potatoes?

Last edited:
PSP nightmare

Boo!!, Thanks for the advice, I changed the settings and saved the file extension to .ini have tried to compile 2 films, run fat boy run and Twilight New moon they both came up with the error of unsupported data, tried again with a different film and saved the log, loaded onto psp and still the same.. unsupported data, probably something i'm doing but everything was working fine until i downloaded to the latest version :( .... I'm using Win 7 on the latest version of mobile with firmware version 4.05 (PSP 1000), not sure what i'm looking for in the log but is there any way of downgrading to the older version
Thanks in advance guys...

And yes i love mashed spuds ;)

Boo!!, Thanks for the advice, I changed the settings and saved the file extension to .ini have tried to compile 2 films, run fat boy run and Twilight New moon they both came up with the error of unsupported data, tried again with a different film and saved the log, loaded onto psp and still the same.. unsupported data, probably something i'm doing but everything was working fine until i downloaded to the latest version :( .... I'm using Win 7 on the latest version of mobile with firmware version 4.05 (PSP 1000), not sure what i'm looking for in the log but is there any way of downgrading to the older version

You can downgrade to 1.2.0.1 (sticky near top of forum has link). Remove 1.7 and reboot first or it might not work. You might have a problem with your iPod though....

You have to post a log before worrying about what to look for :)

I love mashed taters too ;)

Well I'd like to say it works but no such luck..... I want to stay with the latest version , i just want it to work, attached is the log file, if anyone could help, much appreciated.... New things added over the weekend, firmware version is now6.20 :bang: and i feel the system is giving me the :finger:

Attachments

• dateslog.zip
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
This is how it works on a PSP3000

Don't bother changing software lines, Sony obviously changed the directory for video files in the 3000 series. Format the memory stick and note that the PSP creates a VIDEO folder. Now use Clone DVD Mobile to create your mp4 file. Forget the MP_ROOT folder, and all the other folders it creates, just drag the mp4, and the picture into the VIDEO folder of the PSP, and that's it.;)

Top notch advice Wheresmymovie, just did that and everything is working fine... Awesome... :bowdown: :rock:

Try this...

If you're trying to code the video at the 720/480 ratio, try the other one. I'm not totally sure, but I don't believe the update for that ratio was released until version 5.00 of the PSP software. If you would like me to test that theory, I can downgrade mine to test it for you. Proud owner of a 2001 God of War: Chains of Olympus PSP with custom firmware 5.00 M33-6. ;-)

Thanks!

You can downgrade to 1.2.0.1 (sticky near top of forum has link). Remove 1.7 and reboot first or it might not work. You might have a problem with your iPod [size=-4]bug out bag[/size] though....

You have to post a log before worrying about what to look for :)

I love mashed taters too ;)

Thanks profcolli, this was exactly what I needed.:clap:

Update: Actually I'm still having issues with this. I think it's time to upgrade the version.

Last edited:
Back