• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

If I change computers

golferguy4u60

My question is this. If I was to get a new computer and have my registration keys on floppy disk, would I be able to just load them into the new computer without be charged a second time?

Put onto CD

No they will not let you download it again for free. Before you buy the new computer just transfer the files on your old computer from the floppy disk to a cd, or you can e-mail the files as an attachment to yourself. That would be the easiest way.

My question is this. If I was to get a new computer and have my registration keys on floppy disk, would I be able to just load them into the new computer without be charged a second time?

If you have saved your keys to disc / floppy, you will not be charged again just install your slysoft programs onto your new system then use the keys to register your products. :)

Also if you want to you can use your current hard drive and transfer to your new computer and use both of them.I've bought a new computer saved my old hard drive (seagate 160GB) and use that one with only clone/any DVD. This way if you use this alot you shouldn't have any problems with storage or etc..You still should back them up on a cd, but if something does go wrong with your hard drive only one is effected. I learnd the hard way. I've been doing this for a few years now and have no trouble since.
I hope this help's...

no you would not be charged again, the keycode is good for life or as long as slysoft is around

Back