• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I would buy lifetime subscription If.. Add function to combine .m2ts files

eddie200112

I would buy, if you added a function when ripping the main movie from iso or file to iso or file, but would also be able to combine the .m2ts files of the main movie into one when it happens to be split into several files of varying length.

It already can, it's called 'partial copy'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No, it cant even with partial copy, it will pick out just the main movie, but if the main movie originally spanned several .m2ts files it will still be split up into several files once completed.

Wait? You want to do a full disc copy, but change the file structure from seamless transition (that's what a multi-part movie is called) into 1 big m2ts? AFAIK that's not possible without having to do some serious reauthoring of the disc structure. While the combining of the m2ts files itself is easy, each partial file is referenced multiple time across the various .clpi, .mpls, .jar files and more to tell the player which audio stream is for which language, same for subtitles,...

The m2ts files just contain the video/audio/subs, but without the other files the player doesn't know which is which for each language.

Too many places where things can go wrong, on multi-part movies, audio/subtitle streams aren't always in the same place on such parts.

So is there no easy way to just convert the main movie to one big m2ts file for simplicities sake? It just sucks because when u play the movie in a player you have to watch each file then it ends and start the next one and so on..

No u don't, CloneBD CAN do what you want. I just incorrectly said where to look. After you select your source, click the button with the disc and smartphone on it >> files output>> pick mkv/mp4 >> select the profile you want and hit continue >> pick the proper >> continue >> set audio channels output and resolution and start conversion

And bluray isn't meant to be played in file mode like you're doing. Bd is meant to be played in disc mode.

And what do you mean by 'a player'? What player? If all you want is 1 file with the movie the do what I just said above, you're just looking in the wrong place.

wouldnt the conversion to mkv or mp4 add compression and loss of quality?

That all depends on the the quality settings you pick on the last tab. The encoding engine used (x264) can compress a full size bd50 (every last bit of space used) down to DVD SIZE! if used properly. I shrink my discs all the time, 95% of all discs use a higher bitrate than needed to keep the same amount of detail. With the proper tool and settings, x264 first strips away that excess bitrate before it starts touching detail quality.

Of course if you shrink a bd50 to a bd5 (single layer DVD size) you will of course lose some detail as you'd be compressing to a size 10x smaller.

Everything depends on your final output settings, but the power of x264 is amazing. And it's successor even more, x265 can compress a 2h movie down to a meager 5-600MB! and keep the same level of detail.

Ya see I don't bother to make discs anymore, I just like to keep my backups on my Network drives so I can stream them to my HTPC's. So id rather have full quality without compression loss, so that it looks as clear on my TV's as if it was playing off a blu-ray player. I was just hoping to save some space by cutting out junk like trailers and extras and maybe make life simpler by just creating one file to click on, rather than mounting the ISO from the network drive.

You can also do that, just set output size to bd50 or custom ( set around 50000mb) and it will do just that. 1:1 copy of the main title into an mp4/mkv with the audio/sub of your choice.

But doing a full disc copy (incl extras) and changing from seamless transition to 1 big file is a lot of work, if it's even possible at all without making things to difficult. If it's possible I don't think it will be very high on the to do list.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation met Tapatalk

Back