• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I wonder why he didn't ask us first?

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
Customer can't register:

"I have called both Dell and Microsoft's tech support and they were both unable to install the registration key following the steps located on the licensing email."

Finally he opened a ticket and I noticed he was trying to register CloneDVD with his purchased CloneDVD mobile key.

I guess we will never know what his motive was. :)

Possibly simple confusion and a person who isn't tech savvy. Believe it or not there are people who confuse the two products including people that I deal with on a daily basis. :doh:

Having the names be so similar yet from two different companies makes sense in ways but also leads to confusion in others.

As for asking Dell and Microsoft for help, that just goes to show how tech savvy they are. Not everyone is.

Last edited:
What Microsoft tech support escalation level did he reach?

Back