• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I want to purchase AnyStream Plus but I have concerns

M1chuLuj

Hi, today I took advantage of the first free trial period, however when I download a movie it stutters the download at random times, but at least it cuts off and I can download. It just takes a long time than it should what is the issue. I downloaded one file from HBO MAX for a test.

You can set the download speed in the settings.
1x, 2x, 4x and unlimited. Afaik it is set to 4x when you install it.

However, if you download a large movie it will still take a long time, depending on your internet connection. But you can now see the filesize in the download progress bar at the bottom, so you can calculate how big it will be (if the movie is at 10% and 1GB, than it will end up at about 10 GB).

Hi, today I took advantage of the first free trial period
Is there a second trial period? ( just joking) The speed of the download has a bit to do with your download internet speed but it should not make it stutter, how long did it take you to download a movie, any movie approximate time will be fine. And it should absolutely not cut off. I would have to have a bit more information about your setup before I could give you any real reason why it would do something like that. Go into the settings as Deepspace said and change the speed to unlimited and get back to us. Thank you for your interest in our program.

One other thing. If you watch AS download a title you will notice that sometimes it does slow way down but then it will crank back up. In my experience that is normal. But for sure the speed option governs how quick something comes down like others have mentioned.

AS pulling a title from a CDN is not exactly like streaming a title nor is it entirely like a typical file download.

Back