• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I think cinavia protection never got hacked/cracked.

fits79

Unfortunately the cinavia protection is here to stay.

And i tell that because from the 2010 it was created still there isn't any way to completely get rid of it(remove it).

Does anyone of you believe that some day we can completely remove the cinavia protection of any bluray movie?

Did you not read the forum rules, polls are not allowed in the English sections

I opened the thread for discussion but Polls are not needed in the English Forums, plus asking the question is enough for discussion. I have opened it for discussion , thank you.

Tell us your opinion about cinavia protection and if gonna hacked/crack.

It already is, the current solutions may not be, but backed up discs with CloneBD and other solutions CAN be played of cinavia detecting devices without triggering it.

That right there is pretty much the definition of 'it's cracked'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Tell me PLEASE one solution that i can play all my bluray ripped movies without any problem even at the latest bluray players.

There are none. You won't ever be able to make a perfect 1:1 backup and play it on any Blu-ray player.

There are none. You won't ever be able to make a perfect 1:1 backup and play it on any Blu-ray player.
This is a dubious statement in itself. You are making a 1:1 backup without the protection kicking in nothing can every be perfect if it was then the studio would make make it no Protection from the start but that is something they never will do in any case. And in case of DVD CSS was broken and BD well that's a work in progress but it's far better when they first started and only get's better. BD will take time but then again so did DVD CSS as well and now it's broken. I've done my many far shares of DVD and BD into 1:1 and CloneDVD compress and they all so far worked find and played back in pre 2012 BD standalone as though they were the original with no problem.

I think my statement is correct.

It doesn't matter though, as we all know there are many great options to bypass Cinavia while maintaining a perfect 1:1 quality backup, which many users are happy with (myself included).

1: Use a PC with AnyDVD.
2: Get an old standalone.
3: Hack a 'newer' standalone.
4: Main movie playback on the mass of other devices.

I believe the OP isn't happy/interested in these options so for him there won't ever be a solution.

Yup pretty much every topic he goes this way now creates his own. OP stated that his only option is cinavia free HD audio, I've informed him quite a few times that unless someone develops an open source of freeware HD encoder, that's not going to happen. DEcoders are not an issue ENcoders are the problem.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Agrees with ddjmagic's bullet points. Playing on an HTPC with AnyDVDHD gives you great quality.
The only other known solution is CloneBD with AnyDVDHD which re-encodes the originally audio to AC3.

It's not completely "cracked" but there are practical workarounds that make Cinavia ineffective.

Playing on an HTPC with AnyDVDHD gives you great quality.
The only other known solution is CloneBD with AnyDVDHD which re-encodes the originally audio to AC3.

Just to clarify so someone doesn't get the wrong idea, those are NOT the only two "known solutions." There are many older players that do not detect Cinavia, and newer ones with custom firmware available (such as Oppo 105). There is also a third party program that downloads and muxes in an AC3 Cinavia free audio track that is a higher quality than AnyDVD is currently able to produce.

There is, the only problem is there isn't a huge market for it, if there is a lot of money put into it firmwares will be cooked few days after the official release, these guys mod firmwares, not sure how their business model is though, you buy the CFW and you get free updates or you have to buy every customized new firmware, but yeah they do some of the new Blu-ray players but not the newest.

Last edited:
I'm aware of the modified firmware options (see Post #9 option 3 ;) ) I've have/had quite a few myself.
As I said earlier in the thread the OP isn't interested in this option.

I still think the statement is correct, you won't ever get a perfect 1:1 backup and play it on any player (remember 'any' would include a standard non modified player too). This is what the OP wants and it won't happen.

Sorry, my point was that CFW option can be the solution if coders see money in it, hackers don't do shit for free anymore like it use to be in the 90's, I never meant that CFW is a crack of cinavia.

Just to clarify so someone doesn't get the wrong idea, those are NOT the only two "known solutions." There are many older players that do not detect Cinavia, and newer ones with custom firmware available (such as Oppo 105). There is also a third party program that downloads and muxes in an AC3 Cinavia free audio track that is a higher quality than AnyDVD is currently able to produce.

I just purchased a 103 and it comes with Cinavia. You mentioned the pricier model (105) and it does include Cinavia as well. The way your post is written, I'm not sure if you mean it is Cinavia free when it has a custom firmware.

http://download.oppodigital.com/BDP105/BDP-105_USER_MANUAL_English_v1.4.pdf

cinavia notice.JPG

I just purchased a 103 and it comes with Cinavia. You mentioned the pricier model (105) and it does include Cinavia as well. The way your post is written, I'm not sure if you mean it is Cinavia free when it has a custom firmware.

There's definitely conflicting information. I've seen some people with a BDP-103/BDP-103D/BDP-105 say that it doesn't enforce Cinavia and others say it does. The documentation has said it does all along. That being said the media format is important. AVS Forum Club is a great resource for stuff like this and I tend to follow the Oppo threads over there since I own a BDP-83 and BDP-93.

From the Unofficial BDP-103 FAQ (http://watershade.net/wmcclain/BDP-103-faq.html):

Does the player implement Cinavia watermark detection?
Yes. This is mandatory for all Blu-ray players starting in 2012. You cannot produce a Blu-ray player under license without it.

[...]

Is there a work-around?

We have reports that Cinavia detection is working only for BDMV backups, not for MKV or M2TS copies. Cinavia detection does happen for MKV files on optical disc, but not for those on a USB device, or over SMB or DLNA.

It is hard to believe this will be allowed for long.

At the end of the day, I'd expect it to enforce Cinavia and not expect a hardware hack anytime soon.

I'm not sure if you mean it is Cinavia free when it has a custom firmware.

The Oppo 103/105 have Cinavia as standard. I believe Pelvis Popcan is referring to custom firmware which prevents Cinavia on these models.

If I remember right they don't enforce Cinavia on media file playback (e.g MKV), maybe that's the confusion/conflicting information.

Hi bought the OPPO 93 when they first came out, 3 of them, and none to this point have recognized Cinavia. I guess its just hit and miss. But my OPPOs are excellent players, they were quite expensive if I remember correctly but I never had an issue with them.

The Oppo 93/95 don't detect Cinavia as they were licensed before the requirement.
The Oppo 103/105 were licensed after Cinavia became mandatory, so they had to detect it.

Yes, highly regarded as some of the best players you can get :)

Last edited:
Back