• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I.T. stops after 2sec

skurko

I'm new to CloneBD so not sure if this is a CloneBD or AnyDVD issue. Tried backing up the main title of I.T. and CloneBD stopped after sec. Attached is the log.

Attachments

• IT.cbdlog
    226 KB · Views: 2
I'm new to CloneBD so not sure if this is a CloneBD or AnyDVD issue. Tried backing up the main title of I.T. and CloneBD stopped after sec. Attached is the log.

Thanks for the log - we'll look into it asap.

Wow.
That main playlist has a very weird layout.

The copy should work, if you cut away the first 21 seconds (probably some studio logo or so).

Strange, I tried clipping the the first 21sec and now CloneBD says the minimum resulting size is 20GB with 1.5mbps. Cannot make it smaller! But looking at the summary it shows input is 14GB video and output 1GB.

Attachments

• it.PNG
    it.PNG
    73.8 KB · Views: 4
  • it2.PNG
    it2.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
I should add that it's working fine and results in the expected size. Just shows the wrong values. At the end of the processing I got an exception error (about not finding next clip or something) but the backup was saved and is working.

if you got an error then the clone wasn't done properly and you need to post a CLBD logfile, the other reason for that is that it will help to cut the need for that 21sec clip trim

With 1101 and using the full playlist I get this error right at the 21sec mark of encoding:

Code:
[ERROR ] [0x0000000003697800] no next clip: sudden change of streams - restart required, but not not allowed
[ERROR ] [0x0000000003697800] no next clip: sudden change of streams - restart required, but not not allowed

Attached is the log.

Attachments

• it.cbdlog
    226.1 KB · Views: 0
Here is another logfile, same issue, ends after 18-20 seconds.

Attachments

• it.cbdlog
    225.5 KB · Views: 0
Back