• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

i robot blu ray

fleika

hi
i want to buy this movie,
is it playable on a htpc with powerdvd with any dvd running?
can it be ripped to hard disc and be watched from there?
is any dvd able to remove or lock the region code?(some-
times a problem with bd+ discs)
sorry for the questions but i live in germany and will have to import
the br and want to be sure that i at least can run it on my region b
power dvd before buying
thanx
fleika

hi
i want to buy this movie,
is it playable on a htpc with powerdvd with any dvd running?
can it be ripped to hard disc and be watched from there?
is any dvd able to remove or lock the region code?(some-
times a problem with bd+ discs)
sorry for the questions but i live in germany and will have to import
the br and want to be sure that i at least can run it on my region b
power dvd before buying
thanx
fleika

Yes, it works with v3319a and ISO.

Yes, it works with v3319a and ISO.

Cool. I am suprised that "I Robot" plays from a copy because "Hitman" and "Independence Day" won't. All Three are Fox titles with BD+ released on the same day. What about from hdd? Has anyone tried that yet?

I robot and Independence day play from the disc and backup folder with no problems using PowerDVd 3104a. Also the CPU usage on my P4 3.4 ghz system is much lower than expected when playing from these BD+ titles, around 18-25% CPU usage. Nova935

I just backed up my copy of "I, Robot". It works perfectly fine from the HDD folders using PDVD 3319a.

!!!!!!!!!

I can't get this title to work. All it keeps saying in PowerDVD is "A disc with an unsupported format is in Drive G".

What the hell?

I haven't tried to rip it to the HD yet. I just wanted to play it from the disc first to check it out.

Back