• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

i need help

ARNIEB

i have a sony 710 burner, win xp, lastest versions of sly fox and dvd copy 3. I have copied many dvds with no problem. every once in a while lately: after I copy, when I layback the copy, I cannot get rid of the directors commentary. THIS IS ONLY CERTAIN MOVIES. any ideas?:bowdown:

i have a sony 710 burner, win xp, lastest versions of sly fox and dvd copy 3. I have copied many dvds with no problem. every once in a while lately: after I copy, when I layback the copy, I cannot get rid of the directors commentary. THIS IS ONLY CERTAIN MOVIES. any ideas?:bowdown:

Yea...been a few of those. With CloneDVD, select Copy Titles, not entire disc, then uncheck 2 channel audio. Pretty sure that's where the Director's comments are. Select 5 channel and you should be set. Preview the audio channels to make sure.
If anyone has better info, please share. Been awhile since I ran into this and am not 100% sure my suggestion is completely valid, but think so. :confused: Also seems like I was successful by using rip feature on AnyDVD without Clone.

dvd copy 3.

I am not familiar with this product, so I can't be of help.

But your problem has nothing to do with Anydvd. The solution is found in dvd copy 3.
It's possible you're selecting the wrong audio or something.

Last edited:
Back