• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I lost my dvd drive

addiakogiannis

Yo guys I have a serious issue, I am running windows xp pro and after installing the latest version of anydvd I "lost" my dvd drive. I tryed to go back to a previus restore point but it didnt help. I was forced to format my laptop, and I need to install anydvd again but I am obviously afraid. What do you suggest?:confused:

Yo guys I have a serious issue, I am running windows xp pro and after installing the latest version of anydvd I "lost" my dvd drive. I tryed to go back to a previus restore point but it didnt help. I was forced to format my laptop, and I need to install anydvd again but I am obviously afraid. What do you suggest?:confused:

Provided it's not a hardware failure, chances are you had other programs conflicting with anydvd. In the future should that happen again (not now), ensure you follow these steps (especially step 4, which requires you to post information)

Back