• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I have problems by copying Godfather 3

i have already tried all morning.

but the disc starts to read but then the system will not regconize disc
it reads some seconds then stop and then i cannot access the disc.

Godfather III - a rather old movie and there are various editions in various qualities available. If you don't have a digitally remastered copy but one of the not so well mastered discs which is maybe a little bit scratched or damaged, you might be out of luck and it might not be readable at all.
If you are lucky, you might be able to read it to your harddisk first with the AnyDVD Ripper feature.
Please disable AnyDVD's AI Scanner, then insert the movie and then rightclick onto the red fox icon in the system tray, then select "Rip Video DVD to harddisk".
If that doesn't help, we are afraid your original is just damaged.
You might as well explain the error messages you get in more detail. :)

but the disc starts to read but then the system will not regconize disc
it reads some seconds then stop and then i cannot access the disc.

Follow Jill's instructions, but do this as well, so we can see whether something is causing a conflict on your system:

1 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Also . . .

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Last edited:
Back