• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I have a lifetime license but . . .

Wyrmwood

Greetings,

I had to replace my hard drive, and now even though I've reinstalled Any DVD and used my license key, it's not working. I double click the key, it flashes up a window telling me registration is complete please restart Any DVD. When I do it tells me my version is not licensed, please install a valid key.

I'm kind of at a loss here. Have I missed something? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Wyrm

What version are you trying to reinstall? If you bought it from Slysoft, they went out of business. You version should work but you have to use V7.6.9.5 which was the last version Slysoft released. We are RedFox , a project started for people that wanted to continue with decrytping. V8 has to re bought from The Redfox project. Your V7.6.9.5will work with discs up until Feb of 2016, it will not connect to Redfoxs OPD ( Online Protection Database to decrypt Bluray movies or newer discs.) http://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe You can buy the new version here https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html Sorry for the confusion. Slysoft went out of business and we are a Project now not a company.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I have installed 7.6.9.5. I'm fully aware of Slysoft's demise, I just can't seem to get the license to unlock the reinstalled software. Any ideas or advice would be helpful.

Thanks again!

Wyrm

You do the same thing as always. After you installed, you just double click the license key FILE you have to register. That's it. There are no other ideas as that's the only way to register AnyDVD. It does not use text based serials.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I just can't seem to get the license to unlock the reinstalled software. Any ideas or advice would be helpful.
If double clicking the KEY doesn't work, try using RegAnyDVD.exe found at the following, or similar, location on your computer:
C:\Program Files\RedFox\AnyDVD\RegAnyDVD.exe

Back