• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

i had any dvd for years, are you going to replace it, licence xxxxxx

alma malcolm

you sent me an email saying that you would cover any dvd. now i get one saying my time is up. let me know. Alma malcolm

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to edit out your e-mail address as that is likely to attract spammers. Regarding the rest of your post, someone else with more energy can tackle the issue.

Wrong section, license questions have their own section. The anydvd HD section is reserved for bluray disc problems only. Please read the stickies in the license section. It will tell you exactly what to do.

Post & title edited, email and license number removed. Do not post privacy/license sensitive info on a public forum.

you sent me an email saying that you would cover any dvd. now i get one saying my time is up. let me know. Alma malcolm

You have to buy a new licence. It's a new company that owns the software now.

Besides i doubt they emailed anything, afaik the email notification system is still being configured. No claim was ever made that redfox would cover the cost of a redfox anydvd hd license if you have a slysoft one.

That's news to me. No one said they cover anyone that I read or saw here on the forum or from the purchase site. You can still use Anydvd HD 7.9.6.5 but you have no OPD access. But if you want to backup BD it requires OPD access to work and some newer DVD will require RedFox 8.x license to work. So you can run the old one forever but once you need to cross the bridge you will have to buy RedFox Anydvd HD 8.x license to get across the bridge. So that will be a choice one will have to make will my old Anydvd be ok and if not then before the discount ends July 24 should upgrade to Anydvd HD RedFox to have access to the OPD to keep working.

That's news to me. No one said they cover anyone that I read or saw here on the forum or from the purchase site. You can still use Anydvd HD 7.9.6.5 but you have no OPD access. But if you want to backup BD it requires OPD access to work and some newer DVD will require RedFox 8.x license to work. So you can run the old one forever but once you need to cross the bridge you will have to buy RedFox Anydvd HD 8.x license to get across the bridge. So that will be a choice one will have to make will my old Anydvd be ok and if not then before the discount ends July 24 should upgrade to Anydvd HD RedFox to have access to the OPD to keep working.

Only for disc's with BD+, screenpass, or new AACS/ MKB keys is it the OPD required to decrypt a Blu-ray. And then that is only for the FIRST TIME AnyDVDHD sees it. Dvd's do not need it only speeds up decryption. You can see anytime it uses Online Database because the info screen will tell you so. It will say "Using Online Database" and once it has seen it when it needs that info again it will say " Using Local Database". The only time i've had it reconnect to OPD is when playlist info was added or disc wasn't handled correctly to begin with. but i still recomend purchasing a redfox key before the discount expires. If you stay at 7.9.6.5. you will run into issues that this forum cannot help you with.

Hi guys: This is the story
All discs that were processed by any instance of AnyDVD before v7.6.8.5 was built will continue to work.
With the exception of most Screen Pass discs and BD+ discs that are not cached on the user's PC, as these require OPD. So you would have to use V8.

To clear up any misunderstanding here and also to clarify what message you actually received perhaps it would be helpful if you could post the actual email or part of it that you received, "obviously editing out any personal information from it before posting"....

Hi guys: This is the story
All discs that were processed by any instance of AnyDVD before v7.6.8.5 was built will continue to work.
With the exception of most Screen Pass discs and BD+ discs that are not cached on the user's PC, as these require OPD. So you would have to use V8.
Every BD+ disc I have that has connected to OPD once already on my pc says and I quote " using LOCAL database" . I save all my ISO's as protected so they have to be decrypted every time I use them. If it's not using the local database then why would it say so . Also for the people that don't have their cinema pc's connected to the web this would cause major issues.

Every BD+ disc I have that has connected to OPD once already on my pc says and I quote " using LOCAL database" . I save all my ISO's as protected so they have to be decrypted every time I use them.
That defeats the purpose of even making ISO then. I kept them decrypted ISO free and they worked fine. And I can burn many copies as I want without worry about did I remove or leave the protection.

If it's not using the local database then why would it say so . Also for the people that don't have their cinema pc's connected to the web this would cause major issues.
If it is decypted why would a standalone player worry?

Can we stay on topic please!. This is not a database discussion topic. The op has to respond with more info on what he meant.

Can we stay on topic please!. This is not a database discussion topic. The op has to respond with more info on what he meant.
I didnt even look at the topic before posting, you are correct , I am having one of my lazy days.

Back