• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I got Reclock working with live tv

woody777

In trying to use Reclock to resolve a slightly different annoyance (I want blu ray PCM audio to use WASAPI exclusive mode and bypass the Windows mixer so I can leave the Windows control panel set to 2ch/44.1Hz/16bit for music), I inadvertently got Reclock working with live tv in Windows Media Center (Windows 7).

You need to use Shark007 codec pack and disable the Microsoft video and audio decoder for live tv on the swap tab. Lav audio and video decoders will take up the slack (you may need to also disable FFDSHOW).

Once Lav is decoding the video and audio instead of Microsoft, setting Reclock to always open with ehshell and watching live tv in Windows Media Center works perfectly. It might actually be running a touch more stable than before!

I see this question asked a lot, so I thought I'd share my solution.

Sounds great, and tried it last night but all I'm seeing is 'No video stream found' and a frozen picture. Can you take a screenshot of your 'Swap' tab in Shark 007 so I can compare?

Back