I finally Ripped a DVD but now what?

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by wizardofwar, May 24, 2007.

1. wizardofwar

wizardofwar New Member

Hi All,

I used ANYDVD to rip a couple movies and it created a couple directories with the movies name and in it are alot of .bup .ifo and .vob files. Now here's my question and its probaly stupid. What do I do with these files? How can I make a new DVD from these files and how can I watch these files on my PC? I know these are probaly stupid questions but I'm new to ripping DVD's.

2. wizardofwar

wizardofwar New Member

Hi All,

I used ANYDVD to rip a couple movies and it created a couple directories with the movies name and in it are alot of .bup .ifo and .vob files. Now here's my question and its probaly stupid. What do I do with these files? How can I make a new DVD from these files and how can I watch these files on my PC? I know these are probaly stupid questions but I'm new to ripping DVD's.

3. Zeratul

Zeratul Well-Known Member

you can watch the movie on your comp by clicking on the first .ifo file (i believe its always "VIDEO_TS.IFO").

if you want to burn it to a dvd (with clonedvd or nero recode) you select the option to import a dvd, then you browse to your harddrive to where the rip is and import from that same .ifo as above and then burn.

4. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1. For Double Layer disc backups, I use this method

2. For Single layer disc backups, I use this method

3. To learn the best way to rip with Anydvd (if you must rip), visit here

Do not create multiple threads about the exact same issue please without a moderator's permission.

Last edited: May 24, 2007