• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I finally figured out HDR in MPC and GPU ACCELERATION

You might want to try with madvr since it's not an HEVC file. (the codec your gpu seems to struggle with)
Maybe it'll work since it's VP9 profile 2. You just need to download the .WEBM file.

At this time Im taking some uhd disks and calibrating misc options to match uhd hardware and going to create a dynamic contrast caculator for missing meta data for captured uhd. Basically each movie uses different brightness contrast and saturation levels. So how this would work is set the mosc sliders to match your uhd hardware movie then use the meta caculator to create proper meta data to encode to trigger your tv in hdr mode. The meta data gets lost in capture and to prevent a unervisal setting for all material this caculator will make every video file look proper as though running the correct meta data. Right now you can store reg file for each movie to use to set mpc b4 watchi g the video. Remember each uhd movie uses a static meta data but its DIFFERENT for each movie. Example planet earth vs i am legion movie use 2 different settings. Same as obilivion..... so i take the readings of 5 movies and can adverage the data to make an accurate caculation to determin meta data by inputing the misc numbers in caculator for say contrast 15 brightness 7 saturation 100 would equal luma xnumber maxcl xnumber min clxnumber adv clnumber and r g b color x,y numbers.

Testing so give me some time. This will prevent owning an hd fury to spy on the meta tags

Back