• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I f”d no batch

jonny7even1

Hi, I f”d up love the product it’s fast reliable and I’ve compared it to the top 3 and I choose it to be my one and only where I missed up is I did not realize that batch is not included with basic “head shake” I chose the basics not because I was cheep but because I’m in Canada and I only have access to the big 3 and had no need for other channels but need batch after purchasing a key the batch disappeared and my heart drop upon reinstalling the demo I noticed the note that batch was not included in basics because of the excitement in the first place on how good anystream was I didn’t notice it before purchase upon applying my reg key once again there is an option to upgraded at a much higher price basic $59 + upgrade $60 rather then $109 a year for premium is there any way to refund on the original purchase to purchase the premium or a coupon code on the upgrade.

Hi, I f”d up love the product it’s fast reliable and I’ve compared it to the top 3 and I choose it to be my one and only where I missed up is I did not realize that batch is not included with basic “head shake” I chose the basics not because I was cheep but because I’m in Canada and I only have access to the big 3 and had no need for other channels but need batch after purchasing a key the batch disappeared and my heart drop upon reinstalling the demo I noticed the note that batch was not included in basics because of the excitement in the first place on how good anystream was I didn’t notice it before purchase upon applying my reg key once again there is an option to upgraded at a much higher price basic $59 + upgrade $60 rather then $109 a year for premium is there any way to refund on the original purchase to purchase the premium or a coupon code on the upgrade.
You can upgrade to AnyStream Plus. The link is in the Basic program settings.

Hi, redfox 1 thank you for the reply you are correct but its more expensive than just purchasing the premium the first time I just purchased my key today and had I known that batch was not included my fault I would have purchases the premium the first time not having batch in all version is a little well not good even limited batch for basic would be good. All other competitor’s offer batch in all version but limit providers I won’t ever need Hulu as I’m in Canada having the batch option also in the basic would be nice if I'm able to get a coupon code I will most certainly upgrade.

Hi, redfox 1 thank you for the reply you are correct but its more expensive than just purchasing the premium the first time I just purchased my key today and had I known that batch was not included my fault I would have purchases the premium the first time not having batch in all version is a little well not good even limited batch for basic would be good. All other competitor’s offer batch in all version but limit providers I won’t ever need Hulu as I’m in Canada having the batch option also in the basic would be nice if I'm able to get a coupon code I will most certainly upgrade.
Thats why the upgrade is there, so if you do not like basic you can upgrade to Plus. Thank you for your interest in the Redfox project.

Thats why the upgrade is there, so if you do not like basic you can upgrade to Plus. Thank you for your interest in the Redfox project.

to spend another $60 euro just for batch is expensive sorry just being honest I truly thought that batch was included in the basic also the conversation rate is a killer basic for me ended up checking out at $89 CND for one year a $30 increase just to use your software in Canada that’s bit pricey I know you don’t control conversation but are you able to help me out on the upgrade this one time? Or possibly add a batch limit for basic?

Last edited:
to upgrade to premium for just batch isn’t worth it sorry just being honest I truly thought that batch was included in the basic also the conversation rate is a killer basic for me ended up checking out at $89 CND a $30 tax just to use your software in Canada that’s bit pricey I know you don’t control conversation but are you able to help me out on the upgrade this one time? Or possibly add a batch limit for basic?
Adding the batch for the basic price would be unfair to others who paid for it. We will see what will happen, the person that takes care of this section will respond. I will contact him.
Lets assume you didn't make a mistake and you bought the Plus license that you want. A 1 year Plus license costs 109.00 € .
1 year Basic license costs 59 €
Upgrading costs 60 € no matter the length of your license the expiry date does not change.
So you are paying 10 € more to upgrade, had you not erred you would have saved 10 €. Like I said I have contacted the man in charge of sales and he will respond.

Attachments

• AnyStream Basic 2.png
    AnyStream Basic 2.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 1 year Plus.png
    1 year Plus.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Adding the batch for the basic price would be unfair to others who paid for it. We will see what will happen, the person that takes care of this section will respond. I will contact him.
Lets assume you didn't make a mistake and you bought the Plus license that you want. A 1 year Plus license costs 109.00 € .
1 year Basic license costs 59 €
Upgrading costs 60 € no matter the length of your license the expiry date does not change.
So you are paying 10 € more to upgrade, had you not erred you would have saved 10 €. Like I said I have contacted the man in charge of sales and he will respond.

it’s not just $10 more for me I wish $59 converted into $89cnd so another $60 would be another $90 cnd the erou conversation witch makes it $180 a year for premium in Canadian price makes the software quite expensive for me but I’d rather support my Europeans then the Chinese knock off ❤️☃️

it’s not just $10 more for me I wish $59 converted into $89cnd so another $60 would be another $90 cnd the erou conversation witch makes it $180 a year for premium in Canadian price makes the software quite expensive for me but I’d rather support my Europeans then the Chinese knock off ❤️☃️
Very good.;)

Back